Sunday 5 April 2015

Camp Nanowrimo: Day 04

So, about yesterday....
A whopping 547 words later I accomplished none of my goals. Today will be an exercise in mass word production. I had hoped to get in more words than that, but obviously I failed. This is not the end all however, I'm back at the desk, with coffee and ready to annihilate today's word count. Because of this I am upping the stake considerably.

Day Four Goals (aka what I didn't do)

  • break the day seven word goal of 11,666 (holy crap, that's more than 10,000 already!)
  • semi-resolve the conflict between the two currently main male characters
  • begin inner conflict with main character
  • reach the start of the scene where the last 'big player' is introduced

Day Five Goals

  • break the day seven word goal of 11,666 or no lunch!
  • semi-resolve the conflict between two of the characters
  • begin inner conflict with main character
  • FINISH the scene where our last big player is introduced
  • Break 13,000 by the end of the day
Day Five will accept no survivors, all goals must be slaughtered before sleep!

I'll try to write up the day five summary today, but I make no promises. I have words to slay.


No comments:

Post a Comment